Home Sports Talk
Options

I tried to watch the NHL All Star game

BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
just couldn't do it for more than five minutes, if that. Zero defense. Less than zero. Rules must say that so-called defensemen have to step aside if an opposing player is within fifty feet of the net.

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Never been a fan of all star games. Save my NHL viewing for deep into the Cup playoffs.
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know that it was on.
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    Is it held mid-season or post-season?
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was on today, mid-season

Tried watching the Pro Bowl too. ugh.

Defense is frowned upon
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would rather watch Oprah.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pro Bowl was on?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    The pro bowl also has become a farce.
    Capecards
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They definately need to do away with the Pro Bowl, probably the NHL All-Star game too
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>They definately need to do away with the Pro Bowl, probably the NHL All-Star game too >>

Who was that running back for the Pats that destroyed his knee at the pro bowl and never played again for us? Robert something?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>They definately need to do away with the Pro Bowl, probably the NHL All-Star game too >>

Who was that running back for the Pats that destroyed his knee at the pro bowl and never played again for us? Robert something? >>

That would be one Robert Edwards, he destroyed his knee at a Pro Bowl Rookie flag football game in the sand and almost had his kneee amputated, it was ridonculas.

He came back though and played after being told he might not walk again...