Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

FYI: Big sale at Topps.com - shirts/hats from $5

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads-up. They had a nice looking MANTLE shirt ... too bad it was sold out!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went with the Herb Washington shirt. Thanks for thetip.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    These shirts are goofy comfortable, too. I bought a couple during their Black Friday sale.

I picked up a few, including the "Ernie Banks Is My Hero" shirt yesterday.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody know how these shirts run? Are they big for their size, small or true to size?
    Steve
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I would call it 'modern', slightly smaller than a traditional sports t. As EA said they are quite comfortable... note they do use a few different manufacturers.
  • Options
    Thanks Vlad. I am getting my son a couple shirts (not a big selection for kids--2 shirts). As for me, I'm deciding on sizing between a Med or Lg t shirt. One item I want only comes in Med and I am thinking it will be too small. Guess I can wait for my son to grow into it. Thanks again Vlad.
    Steve
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    They don't seem to make ones for us rotund guys. I like 3x and 4x as I like them loose. Some neat designs though.
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    That Dave Parker "Cobra" shirt is pretty sweet!
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, I bought a bunch of tshirts and hat!
  • Options
    I got some shirts for my son and one for me. I also bought some 2014 Topps Mini boxes. They were on sale 3 for $49.99 as of last night. I don't even really collect modern baseball but at that price if figured what the heck, might be fun. $17/ box is a cheap rip.
    Steve
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm using safari on my Mac and I'm getting a "?" instead of a picture. Anyone else having the same issue?
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Pictures aren't showing up. I tried two different browsers. Anybody else?

Great sounding stuff though!
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭

<< <i>They don't seem to make ones for us rotund guys. I like 3x and 4x as I like them loose. Some neat designs though. >>

Here's a cool one in 3xl...

http://www.topps.com/all-star-rookie-t-shirt.html
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Does anybody know how these shirts run? Are they big for their size, small or true to size? >>

I wear a large in just about everything, and a large works for me.

One of them is a tad snug - same manufacturer as one that fits fantastic. Go figure.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up - new gear is on the way!
  • Options
    mrpeanut39mrpeanut39 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link. I went with a Parker, a Stargell Career in Cards and a Topps logo circa 1979.
    "I think the guy must be practicing voodoo or something. Check out his eyes. Rico's crazier than a peach orchard sow." -- Whitey Herzog, Spring Training 1973
  • Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    I just wish they would send me the redemption card they owe me but I am trying to be patient. Afterall it's only been 2 years.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I just wish they would send me the redemption card they owe me but I am trying to be patient. Afterall it's only been 2 years. >>

Sorry, Elvis has left the building (with your redemption card).
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    I think Topps fixed the issue. I was able to get a few shirts today.