Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

1982, 83, 84 Fleer Vending Boxes

I am opening 1 case of each. Will sell only in groups of 4 boxes. Each set of 4 boxes will make 3 complete sets. You will get 1 of each of the 4 numbered boxes.
1982s are $170 per 4 box group
1983s are $160 per 4 box group
1984s are $130 per 4 box group

All are postage paid

Comments

• gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    tt
    tt
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Just curious, are you planning on opening any of the boxes yourself?
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
    Im sending 1 group of each to get wrapped. Why would you care?
  • jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BBCE will not wrap vending boxes unless they open the sealed case
    James
    If that's the case then the answer would be I'm going to keep 1 set of boxes for myself, or keep the case sealed
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Why would I care? Not sure I understand the curtness of the response, but...

Firstly, because I like to have as much information about items I buy before I buy them.

Secondly, because it is my understanding that centering is pretty standard across vending boxes that come from the same case. Some sellers may be more inclined to sell off the remaining boxes from their sealed cases if they see that centering is poor on the cards they are looking for. In the case of the 1982, there is only one card people are looking for. Since Fleer guarantees a certain number of sets per case, it would also be very easy to open boxes until all the Ripkens are gone and then sell the rest as unopened, which of course, they are.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
    You may be correct. I do not know if the centering runs similar or not. I do know that if you have Boxes 1 thru 4 you should get 3 complete sets, thus the reason for selling in groups of 4 only. This way no one can complain if a Ripken isn't there. You will get 3, at least. I think single boxes would be more suspect. Not groups of 4. If your interest , great buy a group. If not, that's fine too. They are not expensive boxes