Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Best free (or cheap) iOS Ebay Sniper?

I had been using MyiBidder, but now they charge for snipes. Are there any good, reliable and cheap iOS snipe programs out there? I'd like one that can import my watch list, to make it easy.

Thanks, guys!

Comments

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did they start charging? I've been using them on Android for a few years now and can't find anything on their website indicating a charge for snipes.
  • Gavelsnipe

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see that you were asking about an iOS version. I use the web version of Gavelsnipe; have never used an app.
  • DavisDavis Posts: 705 ✭✭

<< <i>Gavelsnipe

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see that you were asking about an iOS version. I use the web version of Gavelsnipe; have never used an app. >>

I tried out Gavelsnipe over the last few days...and I spent probably too much this weekend on ebay. Damn you, Casey.
  • Gixen.com Been using this for a long time. Check it out
  • SOMSOM Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    Gavelsnipe, huh?

I am always suspicious of these "free" programs. What does Gavelsnipe expect from you - or, subject you to - for their 'free' service
  • 1. It's slightly OT, because Gavelsnipe is not iOS friendly. I do use it on my laptop all the time.

2. I assume no liability for excess auction winnings! Except if you snag something really good, then I expect a piece of that, obviously.

3. Gavelsnipe is free, reliable, and seemingly has no catch. I believe they are funded by ads, but I actually had to log in to check because I never remember seeing any. It's secure and has widely positive reviews. I have also heard good things about several other sniping sites, but G-snipe was the one I started using and I haven't found a single flaw that would cause me to look elsewhere.