Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1975 Topps Baseball Set - #2 on Registry

Hello,

I'm looking to sell my 1975 Topps Baseball set which is currently #2 on the registry. The set is called Bigfan5 '75 Topps Master Set if the link below doesn't work. Please PM me with questions and offers.

Thanks!

Here is a link to the set: Bigfan5 1975 Topps Baseball Set - #2 on Registry

Comments

• Options
    MisterBungleMisterBungle Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭
    Your set is currently set to private. You're the only one who can see it.

To open it up for potential buyers to see, you'll have to go to your set "Edit",
    and click on the box that says, "Allow the public to view set item details?"

John

"America suffers today from too much pluribus and not enough unum.".....Arthur Schlesinger Jr.

• Options
    Thank you John! Just changed the prefs so anyone can view.
  • Options
    schapkoschapko Posts: 341 ✭✭
    That is truly an impressive set!!! This is coming from the #20th ranked set owner. Good luck with the sale! If you would PM me your asking price, I'm just curious, not serious.

Scott
    Buying 75 Topps Reg. Size PSA 9
    1975 Topps Registry Set "Scott's 75 Topps Set"
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That is truly an impressive set!!! This is coming from the #20th ranked set owner. Good luck with the sale! If you would PM me your asking price, I'm just curious, not serious.

Scott >>

Respectfully why PM the price? What's the price?
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    SmokieSmokie Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    If I was interested in buying that set of Bigfans I'd log it in to VCP to see what it was worth, then I'd PM him to discuss an offer.
    It would be very hard to put a set together like his, he has quite a few HOF's in 10's. JMO
  • Options
    SmokieSmokie Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    This is a real nice set..............
  • Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree with 1970's statement. If you are selling an item you put a price on it and start from there. If you want to auction it off to the high bidder you put it on Ebay or sell through one of the auction houses. It is completely his choice to welcome offers but that usually leads to a lot of headaches and low balls.

How many times when you were younger did you go to a card show and ask someone if they wanted to buy some of your cards, and the first thing they always said was "how much do you want for them?" That usually followed with a how much will you give me? The person buying would then reply you are the seller and they are your cards so you need to set the price for them. As I get older I can agree with that statement - if you are the person selling you set the price first.
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Very nice set!!!

Sell it anyway you want, its yours.