Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1971 Topps Football Series 2 unopened wax box Mint BBCE

Good news, both daughters just got engaged. Bad news, well you know.

Offered is my pride and joy (unopened wise) a gorgeous, mint, 1971 Topps Football unopened wax box Series 2 from Steve Harts Tampa find. In interested please email me at smillard12@yahoo.com and I will send pictures. It will go up on ebay this week as well.

$21,000 net.

Steve

Comments

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the daughters getting engaged and good luck with the sales. That being said:

B/S/T Forum Rules:

Rule 1) Only bump your post once per day.
    Rule 2) Sellers: Please edit your thread to reflect any items as "sold."
    Rule 3) Please do not clutter the Forum with multiple threads. Keep it simple and neat – one thread for buying and one for selling (per member).
    Rule 4) Be smart about your transaction(s). This forum is merely a venue we make available for independent sellers and buyers, but CU is not responsible for what does and/or does not happen during your exchange.
    Rule 5) The B/S/T forum is NOT to be used by any company, dealer or auction house for advertising purposes. If you would like additional advertising space on this site, please contact our Advertising Department by calling 800-325-1121.

We appreciate your cooperation!

Sincerely,
    Forum Admin
    webmaster@collectors.com
  • Options
    belzbelz Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
    Nice box Steve. All your boxes are great. Good luck with the sales.
    "Wots Uh The Deal" by Pink Floyd
  • Options
    Thanks Steven, a labor of love.
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the kids. Condolences on the cards.

Good luck on the weddings---and the sale. And remember cards are cardboard ...but kids are gold
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Congrats on the kids. Condolences on the cards.

Good luck on the weddings---and the sale. And remember cards are cardboard ...but kids are gold >>

What are you, working for Hallmark, now, Manny?? LOL!

Good luck on the sale, Steve!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.