Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1987 Fleer Michael Jordan - GEM MINT 10! Gorgeous 2nd year card! Priced lower than recent sale

Hi,

I'm selling the pictured 1987 Fleer Michael Jordan - it is a GEM MINT 10! Perfect centering and corners - indeed a gem mint!

There are two issues with the PSA case I want to point out - there is a scratch on the bottom on the front of the case, and a sticker which had been on the back left a bit of residue there. (The mark in the center of the back of the card is the sticker residue on the case, and not an issue with the card.) A new case for $5 would be well worth it for the buyer.

The last six sales of this card - all in 2014 - have been between $1500 and $1625. I'm selling this one for $1,450 delivered, or $1,400 via PayPal Friends / Family.

PM with any interest - thanks for looking!
Scott

Comments

• Options
    Nice card looks great! I think you should rescan the card w/o the RT border covered up. Is this card undervalued? Is it true production was cut 50% vs. 1986 print run due to poor sales? Wish I had one in a PSA 9! Good luck!

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim
  • Options
    scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thoughts. I'm happy to rescan and email along a bigger scan to any interested parties. Send me a PM with your email address if interested.

Thanks,
    Scott
  • Options
    Perfect centering? Come on man....