Home Sports Talk
Options

Fox Business delivers stupidest Super Bowl report possible

mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
The Super Bowl may be in trouble! It hasn't hit 100,000 in attendance in a few years! lol. Youtube link

Comments

• Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    It could be they are not that concerned about the super bowl with everything that is going wrong with the world right now.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consider the source...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    i'm guessing the two reporters on this story have the same combined football knowledge as the 5,000,000 penguins which periodically occupy Antarctica.
  • Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Stupid because they are reporting the facts?

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• Options

<< <i>Stupid because they are reporting the facts? >>

Stupid because they don't comprehend the facts..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Stupid because they are reporting the facts? >>

Facts? They're way off on the ticket prices. The *cheapest* ones are over $2,100 on Stubhub. They said they sell for $800-$1900.

As for the attendance - the Super Bowl sells out every year. It hasn't hit 100,000 in a few years because the last few venues didn't hold nearly that many people! 100,000 wasn't even possible. They're clueless.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    perhaps they can hit 100K if each squad is allowed a Taco Bell student section. image
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I learned a lot from this clip.

Maria Bartiromo hanging in there @ 47.

mlb - Nice av, dude.
  • Options
    The other woman has no idea what she's talking about.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Collagen, anyone? >>

Those pesky little details...
  • Options

<< <i>The other woman has no idea what she's talking about. >>

Sounds a lot like watching ESPN's college football analysis image

• Options

• Options
    ChiefsFan1stChiefsFan1st Posts: 845 ✭✭✭
    Kinda interesting. Other than the "I was there" crowd, I wonder who would go (outside of locals). Time off work, travel,
    hotel, $1000+ seats just to have a bad view of the game. If I had Bill Gates kinda money, I would buy the ticket, but I
    wouldnt go. My TV works fine, and my buddies are within 20 miles of here. If the bowl was at Arrowhead, unless the Chiefs
    were in it, I still wouldnt do it.

It amazes me they ever sell out one
    I dont wanna grow up, Im a Toys-R-Us kid!
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Kinda interesting. Other than the "I was there" crowd, I wonder who would go (outside of locals). Time off work, travel,
    hotel, $1000+ seats just to have a bad view of the game. If I had Bill Gates kinda money, I would buy the ticket, but I
    wouldnt go. My TV works fine, and my buddies are within 20 miles of here. If the bowl was at Arrowhead, unless the Chiefs
    were in it, I still wouldnt do it.

It amazes me they ever sell out one >>

I might pay a couple of hundred bucks as it is up the road from me this year. Not $1000 though.....but, it only takes one Super Bowl fan in a thousand to max any venue. Plenty of corporate and medical gonifs that consider $1000 to be pocket change.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they blame the President?
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    " Did they blame the President ? "

Don't watch much TV , including FOX , but blaming others for failed Policy and failed Programs , is something that people , likened onto Fox , don't usually partake . Its a personal responsibility issue .--------- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell