Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Boxing-Anyone watching the Heavyweight fight?

Stiverne vs Wilder...Saturday on Showtime.....Wilder's trainer is my neighbor and Wilder is from Tuscaloosa and lives a few miles from me. Go to play paintball with him a few years ago. He is a great story of how a person can come from nothing and accomplish anything. I asked his trainer to save me a piece of tape from Deontay's gloves after he wins the Belt.

Comments

• Nope but looking forward to the potential pacquiao mayweather fight may 2.
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Stiverne vs Wilder...Saturday on Showtime.....Wilder's trainer is my neighbor and Wilder is from Tuscaloosa and lives a few miles from me. Go to play paintball with him a few years ago. He is a great story of how a person can come from nothing and accomplish anything. I asked his trainer to save me a piece of tape from Deontay's gloves after he wins the Belt. >>

He looked pretty good. I hope to see many more fights of his as champion and perhaps taking on Wlad in the future.....
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • The heavyweight fight I'll be watching is Brady vs Luck.
  • thats awesome it watched the fight he won 10 out of 12 rounds he will have the belt for a long time might beat an ageing Wladimir Klitschko who has a resume compared to Joe Louise's
    jesse6131414
  • miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nope but looking forward to the potential pacquiao mayweather fight may 2. >>

It's official now. Manny-Mayweather linky

I wish it had happened a few years ago, but nonetheless, it will still be something I'm looking forward to.