Home Sports Talk
Options

A BIG Victory for the BIG10

JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
Last night was a huge win for the Big10 and all Big10 fans. I'm a Penn State alumnus and avid fan, but I found myself rooting for the Buckeyes to win heartily.

It seems as though there were a lot of overlooked teams in the Big10 this year and one of them proved to be the best team in football!

My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michigan guy here. As unnatural as it is for me to do, I was rooting for OSU as well. What a nice beat down. I'm going back to hating them now.

This win and that Harbaugh factor should only help the Big Ten further. I hope Urban stays. That would be great.

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Badger fan here. Same sentiments from me. Rooted for them for three hours. Now back to the detesting ;-)
  • Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with all of you. Well said

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Penn state student and fan here. Rooted for OSU in a penn state bar last night. Felt weird. Big things coming from the big ten in coming years. With Meyer, harbaugh, and Franklin recruiting will be competitive in the division.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    I live and work in state college, home of the Nittany lions. I was surprised as to how many people own Buckeye apparel in this town. A lot of it looked very new though. I think people understand what it means for the conference and can put aside the rivalry for the good of it.
    Current T206 Needs: (Updated 9/11/17)

LaJoie Portrait 3+, Cy Young Bare Hand 3+

Ty Cobb Bat Off 4+, ANY Red & Green Portrait

• Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad bowl season for the Big Ten.

They beat the SEC champ, the Pac 12 champ, and the BIG 12 champ.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED