Home Sports Talk
Options

The Ohio State Buckeyes...Undisputed National Champs!!

seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
Wow. What a game. Just better players and a better team. All that despite four turnovers.

A story to be remembered. 3rd string quarterback. Beat the last three Heisman finalists. Lost our Heisman candidate. And went from 40:1 longshots to the first playoff champs...Undisputed.

Congrats!!
Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image

Comments

• Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭
    A M A Z I N G!

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW. Love the Playoff system. If this was last year it would have been Alabama rolling over Florida State. The toughness of Michigan State, Wisconsin, and the Buckeyes would probably have been overlooked.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>WOW. Love the Playoff system. If this was last year it would have been Alabama rolling over Florida State. The toughness of Michigan State, Wisconsin, and the Buckeyes would probably have been overlooked. >>

Agree.
  • Options
    What was also amazing was our third string qb first start vs Wisconsin..big ten championship.....then Alabama....then Oregon...

I mean, seriously? And now may sit back down on the bench and wait his turn.....spring football.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting choice. Perhaps the starter next year, perhaps second team, and maybe back to third string...or...perhaps a second round draft pick.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    Brick, youre right..twice. He has only a few days to declare and I agree, probably 2nd or 3rd rounder. I'd take a flyer in the 2nd.
  • Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    If you can't beat Miss St and can only beat a last place Arkansas team by 2 points who says you can crush FSU? Bama fans keep dreaming of what you
    could of done. Your best win was what, against a crappy Missouri team?
  • Options
    That was Michigan state. I thought I saw miss. St. Was close.