Home Sports Talk
Options

If it's and buts were candy and nuts life would be a party

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
As several Cowboys fans pointed out to me all week:

1) One play doesn't make a game

2) It doesn't matter when a key call or reversal was made

3) Even if you believe that was a catch the Cowboys still had their chances after that play

4) Just listen to what the head ref said after the reversal. It explained it. Try to look at it objectively.

5) The better team won. Look at it this way. Dallas only scored 7 points in the second half. That aint going to get it done. GB outscored Dallas 16-7 in the second half.

FYI Jason Garrett handled it very well post game. Classy. He sad one call doesn't make the game.

Let's see if the Cowboy fans can follow

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL...it does seem rather ironic, doesn't it?

Garrett is a class act.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>LOL...it does seem rather ironic, doesn't it?

Garrett is a class act. >>

I prayed for this all week. I feel like a personally willed this. I'm going to catch religion.

Just like the Lions played great last week, Dallas did as well this week. Just not enough to get it done.

Mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tough to beat NFL Playoff Football
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan