Home Sports Talk
Options

Sick, sick game

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Both quarterbacks closer to 50% than 100%, yet there was exceptional play all over the field. Gigantic props to both QBs and teams. I've been harsh on Romo in the past, but I have newfound respect for him. The groundwork is in place for the Boys; watch out for them next season and beyond.

In the end, it's all about making plays. That Peppers strip (no steak pun intended) was gargantuan.

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was exciting . The Pats game yesterday was exciting , Seattle Carolina started off slow but got better. Here's hoping Denver Indy is a great one too.

Last week we had games that were pretty lame compared to how this weekend is shaping up.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Both quarterbacks closer to 50% than 100%, yet there was exceptional play all over the field. Gigantic props to both QBs and teams. I've been harsh on Romo in the past, but I have newfound respect for him. The groundwork is in place for the Boys; watch out for them next season and beyond.

In the end, it's all about making plays. That Peppers strip (no steak pun intended) was gargantuan. >>

That O Line is beast like and young. The Cowboys have a bright future. Romo is VERY VERY good.

Mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......