+1 In fact, announce the results over the P.A. system so everyone at shows can hear them. >>
Um...no. If some nimrod announces what I won over the PA and for how much... their butt will be getting sued off if/when I get rolled out in the parking lot or I get followed home.
100% disagree. If people like a coin they will still pay up regardless of what seller paid. Knowledge is key---you can't keep people in the dark, so you can make a buck....that is ridiculous and will never happen.
Sometimes, it’s better to be LUCKY than good. 🍀 🍺👍
<< <i>I said announce the prices; I didn't say anything about the buyers. >>
Someone with basic observation skills could figure it out. It's bad enough as it is... like at a recent local gathering when a couple of guys hit me up as I'm leaving the floor auction wondering if I want to flip the item I just won. It's a flat out bad idea IMO and I would hesitate to bid in an auction that announced winning amounts over a PA at the time of the auction. Someone wants to know prices realized so badly, they can get them from the auction company... post-auction.
Comments
<< <i>Totally disagree. >>
+1
In fact, announce the results over the P.A. system so everyone at shows can hear them.
<< <i>
<< <i>Totally disagree. >>
+1
In fact, announce the results over the P.A. system so everyone at shows can hear them. >>
Um...no.
If some nimrod announces what I won over the PA and for how much... their butt will be getting sued off if/when I get rolled out in the parking lot or I get followed home.
RIP Mom- 1932-2012
Sometimes, it’s better to be LUCKY than good. 🍀 🍺👍
My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947):
https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/
<< <i>I said announce the prices; I didn't say anything about the buyers. >>
Someone with basic observation skills could figure it out. It's bad enough as it is... like at a recent local gathering when a couple of guys hit me up as I'm leaving the floor auction wondering if I want to flip the item I just won.
It's a flat out bad idea IMO and I would hesitate to bid in an auction that announced winning amounts over a PA at the time of the auction. Someone wants to know prices realized so badly, they can get them from the auction company... post-auction.
RIP Mom- 1932-2012