Home Sports Talk
Options

4X National Champions?

VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭
Come on, North Dakota State University Bison! Going for their unprecedented 4th in a row Div 1 FCS Championship.

Comments

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Come on, North Dakota State University Bison! Going for their unprecedented 4th in a row Div 1 FCS Championship. >>

Maybe it's time to move up!? image

Good luck.
  • Options
    Whew! Congrats to NDSU!
  • Options

<< <i>Maybe it's time to move up!?. >>

There has been talk...
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Congrats. At any level winning 4 in a row is impressive. 3 more and you match UCLA hoops! image
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! I think tickets down here for the North Dakota State game were going for more $$$ than the ones for the Oregon/Ohio game are going for. You can get into the Oregon game for way under face value which is absurd to me. Have walked by the ESPN setup a couple times this week in Sundance Square and there doesn't seem to be many people milling around the streets down here for the "festivities". Did enjoy listening to one of the local high school marching bands perform for a bit. Ft. Worth Trimble Tech, did well, and got to enjoy a nice steak at one of the local grub places so it wasn't a total loss. I'll be in that area again tomorrow afternoon, hoping to at least see one of the two University's marching bands, cheerleaders, a pep rally, fans, or something that at least resembles a college football atmosphere. Was considering going Monday night to the game, but I think I'll find more excitement in my Constitutional Law class.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    I didn't go to the game but going to both the FCS and the FBS championships would have been tempting. I can't imagine if the Cowboys had been playing there this weekend - that would have been a terrific trifecta of football games to attend.
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    How much are tickets?
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How much are tickets? >>

You can get a seat for 350 (face is 450), and you can get standing room tix for 200. They should be cheaper tomorrow too outside of the stadium.

M
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    What about Youngstown state? 4 or 5 championships with tressle. In 1 double A, or 2A or 1AAA..I can't keep track anymore.
  • Options
    Looks like Youngstown state "only" won 2 a row (4 total)
  • Options
    Ah, consecutive. I see now. Yep, that's def impressive.
  • Options
    It was quite the game. But the most impressive thing is the seniors have more national championships rings than losses (only 3 regular season losses and no playoff losses)
  • Options
    Is north Dakota state the bisons? The guy on Olbermann said that perhaps the bison should refer to the student section. Wow. caught me off guard.
  • Options
    Yes, NDSU Bison.
  • Options
    EstilEstil Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Come on, North Dakota State University Bison! Going for their unprecedented 4th in a row Div 1 FCS Championship. >>

Maybe it's time to move up!? image

Good luck. >>

Maybe! image
    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars