Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone else getting an Error message when trying to buy a CoinFacts subscription?

For about the last week now I've been trying to buy a CoinFacts subscription, but keep getting the following Error message:

500 - Internal server error

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed



Is anyone getting a similar message, or is it just me? And does anyone have advice how to remedy this situation?

Comments

  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-800-447-8848 been the number for a long time.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine auto renews with the membership. Am sure PCGS will be on this like my daughter on Facebook.

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    Eclectic,

    I'm a developer for PCGS and would like to know some more details on you trying to purchase Coinfacts. Are you trying to buy monthly or yearly? What browser are you using and the version. Also, if you can tell me if your on a mac or pc. At what point in the process are you getting the 500 - Internal server error.

    I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and hopefully will be able to help you resolve this quickly.

    Mike
    PCGS Developer
  • Options
    Mike,

    I have tried to purchase both Monthly and Yearly, but my primary goal is just monthly.

    The Browser I am using is Google Chrome 28.0.2125.111 m - the latest version, as far as I know.

    I am using a PC.

    I receive the 'Error' message when I click 'Subscribe' or 'Subscribe Now' on the CoinFacts homepage.
    I have not had an issue with this before when I used the 'Free 1-week trial' back in September.
  • Options
    Eclectic,

    Strange, I tested the link with Chrome and seems to be working correctly. Are you still having the issue? If so, can you email me directly and we can try to further troubleshoot this issue.

    mprovencio@collectors.com

    Thanks,

    Mike

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file