Options
I can't resist Toned AUs/Circs when they look like this
ChangeInHistory
Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
I came across this a few weeks ago at my local B/M. The luster is still pretty strong and the toning is pleasant.
Post some nicely toned AUs if you've got them.

Post some nicely toned AUs if you've got them.

0
Comments
Bust Half & FSB Merc Collector
AU rules!
Drunner
Mike
Erik
BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
This is my favorite AU58 ...
My Coin Blog
My Toned Lincoln Registry Set
JH
Proof Buffalo Registry Set
Capped Bust Quarters Registry Set
Proof Walking Liberty Halves Registry Set
1917-D Reverse mint-mark.
<< <i>Love that Walking Lib!
JH >>
I love that Standing Lib, that must be an AU-59.9!
This is one of my favorites.
Lance.
https://collectivecoin.com/
JH
Proof Buffalo Registry Set
Capped Bust Quarters Registry Set
Proof Walking Liberty Halves Registry Set
Proof Buffalo Registry Set
Capped Bust Quarters Registry Set
Proof Walking Liberty Halves Registry Set
Pete
Louis Armstrong
<< <i>Not to be a wise guy, but is that background white? If so, it looks as if the photo has been juiced.....but yes, that's an attractive coin as displayed.
Pete >>
No juicing, still adjusting the white balance. The image does show the true color of the coin, so I stayed with this picture.