Options
1887 Liberty Head Nickel Doubled Die Reverse
In my search for doubled die reverse varieties of this year (1887), I have found the FS-05-1887-801 (014) variety.
I have in my search also found 3 additional varieties. These searches were done many years ago and I no longer
attend coin shows as I did 20 years ago. Last year I was in contact with a Kevin Flynn and he confirmed several
additional varieties. Does anyone have any information, photos, population, or listings of these coins, so I can
properly attribute the ones I may have and evaluate them. Thanks for any one with any info. Charlie.
I have in my search also found 3 additional varieties. These searches were done many years ago and I no longer
attend coin shows as I did 20 years ago. Last year I was in contact with a Kevin Flynn and he confirmed several
additional varieties. Does anyone have any information, photos, population, or listings of these coins, so I can
properly attribute the ones I may have and evaluate them. Thanks for any one with any info. Charlie.
0
Comments
PCGS only denotes the one in the cherry pickers guide (pop of 8, although I know one of them is mis-attributed)