Options
refuting Morgan 1882-O/S varieties, article for review
I am working on my Top Morgan Die Variety book,
as part of this studying and analyzing the over mint marks and overdates.
I refuted the 1882O/S Morgan in 1998 in my book and again in 2003 in my omm book.
I have expanded the photographs, overlays, and analysis on these varieties for this book.
Created a PDF for review if anyone wishes to read, looking for feedback.
Write me at kevinjflynn88@yahoo.com
Thanks
kevin
as part of this studying and analyzing the over mint marks and overdates.
I refuted the 1882O/S Morgan in 1998 in my book and again in 2003 in my omm book.
I have expanded the photographs, overlays, and analysis on these varieties for this book.
Created a PDF for review if anyone wishes to read, looking for feedback.
Write me at kevinjflynn88@yahoo.com
Thanks
kevin
Kevin J Flynn
0
Comments
"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
http://www.american-legacy-coins.com
<< <i>For those of us who have read neither book, have you made any attempt to propose a technical explanation, beyond the refute ? >>
Agreed,
Kevin it would be excellent to get a short explanation as to how you arrived at those conclusions.
Thanks in advance for any additional information you may provide.
Rob
Successful Trades with: Coincast, MICHAELDIXON
Successful Purchases from: Manorcourtman, Meltdown
<< <i>For those of us who have read neither book, have you made any attempt to propose a technical explanation, beyond the refute ? >>
Read for yourself and decide, send me an email and I will send the pdf.
The evidence on the coins and overlays refute this.
Kevin