Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Best TTM Autograph return ever

A few months ago I put 2 $46 dollar PSA vouchers in a plain white envelope, intending to to send them with a sub a few days later. Well that few days turned in to a few weeks and when I was ready to send it I could not find that envelope with the vouchers anywhere. I sent off the sub as it was the last day of the month without them. A few weeks ago I had another sub ready to go and by this time I still had not found the vouchers so I gave up.

Today I got back a few autographs including Dan McGwire (trying to get autographs from all QBs that have started a game for the Seahawks) and along with two signed customs were the two PSA vouchers.

Comments

• Good thing it wasn't Ryan Leaf (while he didn't ever start a game for the Seahawks, it was the last stop on his NFL tour), or he may have pawned the vouchers for a Vicodin. image

Snorto~
  • That's awesome. The best (worst?) I've ever done is when I got a return from Chris Joseph with my cards for Curtis Joseph inside. I must have had the wires crossed in my head when I looked up his address. He wrote a nice note, explaining that he hoped that I would find Curtis someday, and included a signed card from his own stock! What a good guy; if I were him I would have tossed it in the trash!
  • swish54swish54 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome!

One time I took a picture at a minor league game of two players stretching. One was Eric Patterson and the other I thought was Ryan Harvey (one upon a time, both pretty big prospects). I got Patterson to sign it and mailed it off to Harvey. Well I got it back with a note from him saying it was a nice picture but it wasn't him but was Chris Shaver. He thanked me for writing him and included his own signed 8x10.
  • crazy story, thanks for sharing!