Home Sports Talk
Options

Suh from Detroit....Dirtyest player in all of sports!!!!

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
He has done this time after time!!!!

HE SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE!!!!

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Guess it is only ok if done on an elevator.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suh is a punk. Terrific player but a punk.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Suh is a punk. Terrific player but a punk. >>

^^This.
  • Options
    He is more than a punk and the league should not put up with it.......PERIOD!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Five reasons why he will not be banned.

$$$$ & $.
  • Options
    The play today was dirty but not one that warrants a suspension. A fine, maybe, but not a suspension.

He's been suspended before and will be again should the action warrant it.

Want to see cheap shots and dirty players? Watch the NHL, LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    I can't get interested in Hockey.
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The NFL is getting soft. It needs some dirty players around to keep it interesting.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options

<< <i>I can't get interested in Hockey. >>

Great post season sport, when they knock off the fighting and stick to skating and shooting. Watch a Stanley Cup Final game or two and you will be hooked.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Suh is a pos. Plain and simple.
  • Options
    >>>Suh is a pos. Plain and simple. <<<

+1

And he should be suspended for what he did Sunday to Rodgers. It was on purpose and he backed up and did it again!

He has done this before and if I were in charge he would not play another NFL game! PERIOD!!!
  • Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Great post season sport, when they knock off the fighting and stick to skating and shooting. Watch a Stanley Cup Final game or two and you will be hooked. >>

In person yes.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Great post season sport, when they knock off the fighting and stick to skating and shooting. Watch a Stanley Cup Final game or two and you will be hooked. >>

In person yes. >>

Looks great on a big screen to me.

Hockey is the only sport that has not been ruined (or at least not as much) by commercial interruptions. By FAR the best sport to watch on television in this respect.

Fighting is nearly eliminated from what I see, one of the results is now we are getting some of the smaller skilled players killed because no one sticks up for them.
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    It seems like he has done this before. Just one game? NFL has a soft spot for some scum bags!
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He needs to miss a game like this. Maybe the Lions will try to put some sense into his head. There is no room in any sport for his actions. Let some 300+ pound lineman walk on him and we'll see how he reacts then.
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>He needs to miss a game like this. Maybe the Lions will try to put some sense into his head. There is no room in any sport for his actions. Let some 300+ pound lineman walk on him and we'll see how he reacts then. >>

He's finished with the Lions anyway. They don't have the cap space to pay him next year.
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Was at the game and crowd went nuts after the ref did not "see" anything. He did something much worse to our center a couple of years back. Yes he is a total d'bag but the NFL needs someone out there showing the kids what NOT to do. Don't be a Suh is what they are saying. Sadly, that is the silver lining here.
  • Options
    Glad to see he got suspended. At least he won't be stomping on Romo Sunday.

Sadly someone will pick him up if Detroit lets him go!
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, he's not even the biggest <can't think of a word that won't get me banned> on the Lions. That title belongs to Dominic Raiola. Really hoping that both of them are gone next year.
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Suh out should be that much easier for a Dallas win.
    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Was at the game and crowd went nuts after the ref did not "see" anything. He did something much worse to our center a couple of years back. Yes he is a total d'bag but the NFL needs someone out there showing the kids what NOT to do. Don't be a Suh is what they are saying. Sadly, that is the silver lining here. >>

The stomp on the center a couple years ago was in response to the center grabbing Suh's ankle and twisting it first.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Suh won his appeal. No game off. That's ridiculous. This guy is just clowning the league. He will continue to break the rules.
  • Options

<< <i>Suh won his appeal. No game off. That's ridiculous. This guy is just clowning the league. He will continue to break the rules. >>

Somebody better break it to Dimeman real easy.
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NFL players get banned for all kinds of cr#p that they do off of the field and when they do stuff like this on the field it's ok?image
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NFL rules state if you go 32 games in a row without an incident you get a clean slate. Suh went exactly 32 Games as a model citizen. Good timing for him. That had a lot do do with the suspension being reinstated

Mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    32 games? So how does the clean slate benefit you then? I'm unfamiliar with that rule. I thought they still look at your history.
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options

<< <i>32 games? So how does the clean slate benefit you then? I'm unfamiliar with that rule. I thought they still look at your history. >>

After 32 games without incident it's as if your past never happened and they look at you as a first time offender. This is fact

Mark
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    What's interesting is the Cowboys had more unnecessary roughness penalties then the Lions in 2014. Romo actually had as many penalties in total as Suh in 2014. Suh had exactly one roughing the passer penalty this year. He does have a mean streak but football ain't exactly a non contact sport. He is a beast. Detroit will miss him next year.

Mark
  • Options
    Oh I believe you. Find it interesting. Then why are fines escalated for an individual player with recurring say, transgressions over his career? The commentators are always saying "he just doesn't get it" and "that's why his fine is more than a guy with his first offense".

Whom do you think will put up with Suh and his distractions if Detroit doesn't resign him? Hmmm
  • Options

<< <i>Oh I believe you. Find it interesting. Then why are fines escalated for an individual player with recurring say, transgressions over his career? The commentators are always saying "he just doesn't get it" and "that's why his fine is more than a guy with his first offense".

Whom do you think will put up with Suh and his distractions if Detroit doesn't resign him? Hmmm >>

The Fox commentators during the game were akin to a lynch mob.

Oddly enough a Dallas insider told me they will make a run at Suh. Chicago and both NY teams will be in the mix as well as the Lions. He will most likely get paid more then Watt and will be the highest paid DT in history. I'd say almost any team would want him. In the past two years he his drawn exactly two fifteen yard flags for roughing type penalties. He is watched like a hawk. That doesn't scream problem to me. What screams out to me is that he is a disrupter in the trenches and a real force and threat to both the run and pass game. Not many can make that claim.

Mark
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What's interesting is the Cowboys had more unnecessary roughness penalties then the Lions in 2014. Romo actually had as many penalties in total as Suh in 2014. Suh had exactly one roughing the passer penalty this year. He does have a mean streak but football ain't exactly a non contact sport. He is a beast. Detroit will miss him next year.

Mark >>

Doesn't having romo as your QB also count as a penalty?
  • Options
    But on appeal, Suh said his foot was cold so he couldn't feel that he was steeping on a leg, twice, versus flat ground.
    Thug.
  • Options

<< <i>But on appeal, Suh said his foot was cold so he couldn't feel that he was steeping on a leg, twice, versus flat ground.
    Thug. >>

It was 10 degrees at the time at they just beat the snot out of each other all afternoon. Maybe he couldn't. It is what it is. Non event

Mark

• Options
    32 games.....BULL CRAP!!!!!!!! He did the same thing last year!!!!! How can that be 32 games.

He should be banned for life not just 1 game.

Too cold to feel it.......GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! He is nothing but a POS thug!!!!!

I hope the Cowboys put a bounty on him!!!!!image
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    TennisCoachTennisCoach Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    The fact that Suh stepped on Rgoers twice, then lifted himself off the ground standing on Rogers leg; then never looked back or down to see what he had done screams that this was intentional. If you step on something unintentionally you immediately shift your weight to the other foot and then look down to see what it was. Apparently Suh's head was frozen too because he couldn't tell that he raised up an additional 4 inches off the ground and balanced on one foot before stepping down. If I heard a whopper like that I would have suspended him 1 game for the act and 1 additional game for such a bald faced lie.

What happens now if Suh takes a cheap shot on Romo or Murray and effectively ends the Cowboys season in a game he should have never been a part of? That sets a great example for the fans and young athletes watching the game, its ok to hurt but not injure another player, just be sure to have a lame excuse ready and the NFL will be right there in your corner. I wouldn't be surprised if Suh had the game marked on his calendar "Clean Slate Game, 32 game probation is up, free to aggravate opposition and get somebody thrown out."

Suh is a talented defensive tackle, but he reminds me of the message from Bull Durham, there is no getting around that 5c head of his. Is that really what you want to be remembered for Suh? What if that had been Rogers throwing hand you stepped on? He managed to get through a whole season relatively healthy and then his year ends because some 300+ pound D-Lineman commits some stupid act ending the hopes of Green bay fans everywhere. Imagine a kid in Peewee football stepping on another kids hand intentionally, forcing him to miss the entire season. And for what, just to be mean? The whole idea should make football fans everywhere feel sick.

Family, Neighborhood, Community,
    make the World a better place.

• Options

<< <i>32 games.....BULL CRAP!!!!!!!! He did the same thing last year!!!!! How can that be 32 games.
    >>

Because per usual you are mistaken

He did step on another player which resulted in a suspension but that was in 2011.

His last fine was in Sept 2013 against the Vikings.

You have never been shy to let facts get in the way of a good rant. Carry on.

Yes he has a mean streak. Not defending him it just is what it is.

MJ
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>32 games.....BULL CRAP!!!!!!!! He did the same thing last year!!!!! How can that be 32 games.

He should be banned for life not just 1 game.

Too cold to feel it.......GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! He is nothing but a POS thug!!!!!

I hope the Cowboys put a bounty on him!!!!!image >>

I had to read this several times just to wrap my head around it.

First sentence incorrect.

Second sentence now incorrect.

Third sentence you call him a thug and in the following sentence YOU advocate putting a bounty on him. That is the very definition of thuggery.

Priceless

MJ
  • Options
    >>>Third sentence you call him a thug and in the following sentence YOU advocate putting a bounty on him. That is the very definition of thuggery.

Priceless<<<

Yes, because it is warrented.......fight fire with fire!
  • Options
    If the Cowboys start worrying about bounties on Suh, the Lions have them right where they want them~distracted.

• Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Yes, because it is warrented.......fight fire with fire!
    image >>

Sure hope you don't have kids or coach any sport. Really sad to see you post this. Staubach would not be proud.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Making comments about SUH like most of you have ,have never seen football played in the 50s and 60s.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    I think Clay Matthews needs to be in this discussion. A facemask yesterday (which wasn't called), and the shot to the head as he was blocking Wilson after an INT. I think he doesn't get the same attention as Suh because of his long golden locks.
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I think Clay Matthews needs to be in this discussion. A facemask yesterday (which wasn't called), and the shot to the head as he was blocking Wilson after an INT. I think he doesn't get the same attention as Suh because of his long golden locks. >>

Oh, well, I'll weep for you.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>

<< <i>I think Clay Matthews needs to be in this discussion. A facemask yesterday (which wasn't called), and the shot to the head as he was blocking Wilson after an INT. I think he doesn't get the same attention as Suh because of his long golden locks. >>

Oh, well, I'll weep for you. >>

Good, more tears of joy the better!
  • Options

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    Tony knows wassup.

if officiating was the same 50 years ago as it is now, they'd never finish a game. image