Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Various vintage baseball and football lots Stars minor stars Take a look

I am in the process of cleaning out many many boxes from a card shop I owned 11 years ago. I am offering these various cards in lots in order to move them to collectors that might have interest at a decent price. Please let m know if you have interest in any or all lots.

The first lot is a 1965 Topps Red Transfer lot of 13. These are not mint but are nice. Please see the scan for the condition. I am looking for 8
dollars delivered on this lot. This lot includes:

Milt Pappas
Tony Oliva
Bill Skowron
Elston Howard
Gary Peters
Boog Powell
Joe Christopher
Al Spangler
Bill Mazeroski
Ed Kranepool (2)
Richie Allen

The next item is a 97 card lot of Hostess baseball cards from various years. This lot includes stars, minor stars (Nettles etc) and commons form all different years that Hostess produced cards. Let be honest here. You wont be sending many (if any) of these to get graded because the dotted lines just do not go all the way around the cards on most of the cards. These are collectors grade cards that would be a great addition to a collection of 70's era odd ball card collectors collections. I am looking for ten bucks delivered on this lot. sold....thank you

The next lot is a 48 card lot the features many stars and some commons (a good many Chicago Bears). These cards are mostly from the 50's and 60's and come in many different conditions. I scanned most of the stars and tried to give an idea of condition with the scan.

sold thank you

This lot includes

1962 Topps Eddie LeBaron
1964 Philadelphia Bobby Mitchell
1969 Topps Lance Rentzel
1970 Topps Alan Page rookie
1969 Topps Deacon Jones
1957 Topps Kyle Rote
1969 Topps Bobby Mitchell
1975 Topps John Riggins
1977 Topps Harry Carson rookie
1968 Topps Dan Reeves
1963 Topps CFL Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Next lot is a 80 card lot of baseball that is literally a mixed bag. This lot spans the 50's to the 70's and the conditions generally run VG to Ex. The best part of the lot in terms of stars and better conditions have been scanned. I am looking for 20 dollars delivered on this lot.

old thank you

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!

Comments

• Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    PRICE DROPS......take a closer look
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    I will take the $8 football lot. And I'm sending you a PM on other stuff.....
  • Options
    Has anybody heard from this guy? I paid him 11 days ago for 2 lots. The cards haven't arrived, which isn't unusual in itself. But I've written a couple of PM's and 2 emails just inquiring if they shipped or when they will, with zero response.
  • Options
    AJ, or Andrew, please respond to my email.
  • Options
    Andrew/AJ,

Since you don't respond to my emails, I am forced to do it this way.

I paid you for 2 lots of cards on Dec 29th - that's 18 days ago. They still haven't arrived. This would normally be a little worrisome, but it is exponentially more so because of your lack of communication.

On December 30th, you told me you would mail them "tomorrow" (Dec 31st). Since then you have not responded to any of my PMs or emails, except once on Jan 10th, when you declined to specify what day/date you had shipped the cards. You did give generic blame to the postal service, but I doubt your story. I live across the street from a major postal hub and through hundreds of shipments there has never been a problem EXCEPT the one other time we did business. That time, the cards arrived weeks later than they should have. I chalked that up as an aberration, until this incident happened. And in the past couple of days I have received PMs from several other forum members who have had problems receiving cards they have bought from you.

Again, your utter lack of communication is what necessitates my going this route. If I don't receive a response from you in the next 24 hours, I'm moving this thread to the main forum. If another 24 hours go by and still nothing, I will open a case with PayPal. Please do the right thing and email or PM me with an exact and truthful answer to the question "when did you mail the cards?" Remember that the postmark on any package I receive will tell the truth.

Thanks,

Dan
  • Options
    Refund received Jan 17th.