Options
Let's see some old dirty SILVER
Been buying a lot these days.
Sold all my 90% a few years back, when silver hit $40/oz.
Price keeps going down, so I buy even more.
I love the sound and feel of it, especially dirty 90%!
Dave
Sold all my 90% a few years back, when silver hit $40/oz.
Price keeps going down, so I buy even more.
I love the sound and feel of it, especially dirty 90%!
Dave
Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
0
Comments
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.
Dirty Old Gold is prettier
<< <i>The Highborn spitting down on the peasants. >>
Not hardly!
I doubt you had a more humble childhood than me.
I was making an aesthetic statement.
Dave
<< <i>The Highborn spitting down on the peasants. >>
I think the OP intended to point out that even the peasants can be "building" a nest egg in times like these. Just about every person I know of, even with little means, can afford to buy a silver dime or quarter per week and stash it, until one day they (those months of stashing) become a hoard worth X amount. And along that path, a new discovery, or something worth more than "SPOT" is sure to be had. That's a serious positive.
Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.
Hoard the keys.
Here's 3 old dirty silver coins.
<< <i>
Awesome.
l
It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA
I'd love a bank bag full of those babies. Beautiful silver!
Dave
Dirty the way I like 'em
Tyler