Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Have A Wood Burning Done of your favorite sports player

124»

Comments

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: GRANDAM

I would like an 8x10 of the dog below sitting on the floor.

Leave out the x-mas tree.

Please put his name "CAPONE" somewhere in the burning.

Leave out the hallway. Just want the dog sitting on the floor or a grass background or something.

I can't get photos to post in a PM.

PM me payment info.

I asked Richard to make a wood burning on my son's dog Capone who passed in January.

I sent him the above photo and asked him to just put the dog sitting in a grass field and leave out the x-mas tree.

Below is his work:

My son's birthday is 1 week from today and I will be giving him this burning.

I couldn't be more pleased with the work Richard did and I plan to have him do another for me.

Thanks, Richard,,,,, you are very talented.

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    Thanks GrandAm , Get a 8 x 10 $20.00 dlvd (one subject only , no background)
    Have a Wood burning done of your favorite sports player, family member, pet or favorite photograph.
    PM me for details.
  • Options
    Get a 8 x 10 $18.00 dlvd (one subject only , no background)
    Have a Wood burning done of your favorite sports player, family member, pet or favorite photograph.
    PM me for details.
  • Options
    Photo sent for new order image

VERY pleased with your work image

• Options
    Thanks for the order Gary , glad you liked it .. Anyone else want to place a order $18.00 dlvd 8 x 10 (no background one subject only).

Richard
    PM me for details.
  • Options
    I'll take a wood burning. PM sent.
  • Options
    ac181vista thanks for the order ... Anyone else want one at this price ? PLMK.

Richard
    PM me for details.
  • Options
    ONE MORE AT THIS PRICE Get a 8 x 10 $18.00 dlvd (one subject only , no background)
    PM me for details.
  • Options
    ONE MORE AT THIS PRICE Get a 8 x 10 $18.00 dlvd (one subject only , no background)
    PM me for details.
  • Options
    Get a 8 x 10 (one subject only ) $18.00 Dlvd
    Get a 9 X 12 (one subject only) $25.00 Dlvd
    Get a 11 x 14 (one subject only) $48.00 Dlvd
    PM me for details.
  • Options
    Get a 8 x 10 (one subject only ) $18.00 Dlvd
    Get a 9 X 12 (one subject only) $25.00 Dlvd
    Get a 11 x 14 (one subject only) $48.00 Dlvd
    PM me for details.
  • Options
    one more day at these prices
    get a 8 x 10 (one subject only ) $18.00 dlvd
    get a 9 x 12 (one subject only) $25.00 dlvd
    get a 11 x 14 (one subject only) $48.00 dlvd
    PM me for details.
  • Options
    ttt............................
    PM me for details.
  • Options
    up for the weekend
    PM me for details.
  • Options
    GrandAm , have not forgotten about you brother working on it , have been working a lot of overtime the last month or so and had very little free time. get back with you very soon , thanks for your patience.

Richard
    PM me for details.
  • Options
    edited October 22, 2016 5:05PM

ANYONE HEARD FROM RICHARD LATELY?

I purchased (1) Wood burning from him and received it in about a month.
    I was very pleased with it and ordered a 2nd one and paid for it on May 9, 2016.
    Since then the I have been promised the wood burning several times but have yet to receive it.

GRANDAM June 26

Hello Richard,
    I am just checking on my wood burning from 5/09/16.
    Thanks, Gary

"CARDMAN2011 June 26
    Hey Gary, I have not forgotten about you brother , I have been working long hours for the past month and think I am about to get a break from it this week so I will have some more time on my hands to do wood burning , will try and be done with yours by next weekend , thanks for your patience."

richard

"CARDMAN2011 August 21
    Hey Gary so close to being done , I will get some time during the up coming week to finish , if you would go ahead and send me your mailing address so I can get it shipped out this coming week , thanks for your extreme Patience .

Richard

I have not heard from him since August 21, 2016 and my last (3) PM'S have not been responded to.

I really hate to "OUT" Richard as I suspect there is a reason for him not responding to me but a note by him or his family would be appreciate as to what is going on.

As you can see in my post above he does good work so I hope he has not had health problems that prevent from responding to an e-mail or PM?

GrandAm :|

• Options
    edited November 23, 2016 11:02PM

Anyone know how to check to see the last time a member logged in?

• Options

@GRANDAM said:
    Anyone know how to check to see the last time a member logged in?

Just click on his username....it says last active Aug 21

Collecting RC's (mostly 40-60's)