Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Selling "Neostar" Collection of $25 Platinum Statue of Liberty- all perfect grade and #1:

I am selling the entire Neostar collection of $25 proof platinum coins, which I just acquired in a quick and easy cash deal. Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of the coins in the set. I have listed prices on the coins on my website under the platinum section of "Coins for sale", but if you let me know which coins you are interested in, I will try to discount them even further for board members.

Set

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    NeoStarNeoStar Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭
    Mitch,

Thank you so much for purchasing the set and giving us a great deal! These coins mean a lot to me and my daughter who was born in 1997. We spent a lot of time picking and choosing the best coins for the set and we love each one of them. That 2008, for example, is a killer coin! We must have gone through at least 30-40 coins to pick the one that ended up in the set, and we only had a month to get the right coin so we went through quite a few orders hoping to find a coin that was right for the set.

Some of the earlier coins were purchased when they were low pops. The 1997 was the sixth coin to make PR70 with over a 1,000 coins graded at the time. That coin is flawless! The 2004 was number 5 to make 70. She is a beauty! Some of the coins were 70s were more available, for example 2000 and 2001, were replaced multiple times as better samples became available. We wanted to make sure we had the right coins in the set. We put a lot of effort into this set and feel proud of what we accomplished. Sadly enough, all things come to an end and my daughter starts college next year but it was a real pleasure owning such a terrific set of coins for as long as I did. I hope these coins go to good homes to people who can appreciate them for what they are, the best coins in their category!

Ben