Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Silver Anniversary Kennedy's PCGS numbers

Now I'm really confused

I sent one set in for grading.

According to the PCGS certs, these are

530169 2014-P Proof
530174 2014-W Reverse Proof
534988 2014-S Enhanced unc
530179 2014-D Unc

Why isn't the 2014-S Enhanced unc PCGS 530177 ?

Comments

  • Options
    Oh, never mind, I see: because it got PL designation.

  • Options
    But what is the difference between 530179 vs. 530295 ?

    And 534990 vs. 534998???

  • Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several different-style holders for these and/or with/without First Strike designation. I don't have a comprehensive list but suspect that explains the different numbers.

    Best Regards,

    George
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options


    << <i>There are several different-style holders for these and/or with/without First Strike designation. I don't have a comprehensive list but suspect that explains the different numbers.

    >>



    I'm sure it does, but some of them seem to be identical in Coinfacts and some I can't look up in Coinfacts - maybe just too early.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file