Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Check Out My $1 Thrift Store Purchase

Binder still in great condition (just a little cleaning up needed). Brought back good memories of the hey day of the hobby

Happy Holidays!

IMF
Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.

Comments

• Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I hope some cards find a resting place in that home.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I hope some cards find a resting place in that home. >>

Topps brand only!

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Awesome binder! I'm guessing it's from 1987? Nice '81 Yaz on the cover. If anybody around here has a lead on one of these I'd be interested in it.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I need to go to our local thrift shop, would love to get a Topps card locker. Think it would be a good display item in the mancave.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I need to go to our local thrift shop, would love to get a Topps card locker. Think it would be a good display item in the mancave. >>

You guys ever see that reality show called "Thrift Hunters?" It's about two guys who hit area Thrift Stores, Flea Markets & Garage Sales & flip their purchases on eBay. For a reality show, its pretty entertaining IMO (I think it's on Spike TV).

IMF
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice score for a buck. That brings back some memories.
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Quisenberry got a lot of love back then. From binder covers to box tops.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.