Home Precious Metals

4x ebay bucks 2 days

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

No minimum on this one so load up on your stocking stuffers

Comments

• Any good deals? I received this same offer this morning. Thanks!
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the updates as I rarely check my second account unless a deal is live.
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭
    I got 2 ways to win by listing my old phone. 😴😴😴
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    I received it to, gift-card maybe...
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out what's under

"Daily Deals" > Other > Coins

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
    I bought a daily deal for that $20 coupon and still haven't received it yet

Anyway, I don't want to encourage ebay market by buying on a 4x instead of a 5x image

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    5% off Ebay gift cards $25 or $50 limit 3 are eligible for ebucks promotion.

ebay
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>No minimum on this one so load up on your stocking stuffers >>

good idea

• << <i>5% off Ebay gift cards $25 or $50 limit 3 are eligible for ebucks promotion.

ebay >>

Thanks
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have the offer but when I look at the gift cards it says only 48 cents in bucks for a 50$ card

Which is strange because the last ebay gift cards I bought said they weren't eligible for bucks
  • you have to activate the offer
  • BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have the offer but when I look at the gift cards it says only 48 cents in bucks for a 50$ card

Which is strange because the last ebay gift cards I bought said they weren't eligible for bucks >>

if you have already activated the offer, just log out of ebay then log back in. All will be well

I was logged into my seller account . image it wasn't activated there

So if you buy the gift cards and get bucks on them and they are delivered in time and you buy something else will you earn bucks on that as well?

• << <i>I was logged into my seller account . image it wasn't activated there

So if you buy the gift cards and get bucks on them and they are delivered in time and you buy something else will you earn bucks on that as well? >>

thats my plan

<< <i>I was logged into my seller account . image it wasn't activated there

So if you buy the gift cards and get bucks on them and they are delivered in time and you buy something else will you earn bucks on that as well? >>

That is exactly what I just did. It takes a few hours for the card codes to activate but if you did it right and bought $150 in cards you should score an additional $12 or so in ebay bucks plus you save $8.50 off the top. So essentially $20 for doing nothing.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do youse guys work on Wall St.? image

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

<< <i>

<< <i>I was logged into my seller account . image it wasn't activated there

That is exactly what I just did. It takes a few hours for the card codes to activate but if you did it right and bought $150 in cards you should score an additional $12 or so in ebay bucks plus you save $8.50 off the top. So essentially $20 for doing nothing. >>

I just bought 2 $50 cards and got no bucks even though it said a $50 card would net $1.91 in bucks
  • It looks like they changed the listing and took the bucks away.
    I got the bucks when i purchased earlier today and more when I used the cards.

12/11/2014 5% Off eBay Gift Card - Email Delivery - As seen on the Ellen Show
    You earned Bonus Bucks. See details $142.50 $11.40

<< <i>It looks like they changed the listing and took the bucks away.
    I got the bucks when i purchased earlier today and more when I used the cards.

12/11/2014 5% Off eBay Gift Card - Email Delivery - As seen on the Ellen Show
    You earned Bonus Bucks. See details $142.50 $11.40 >>

I had the idea last week , I mentioned it in the 10% ebay coupon thread I started . There was no way to execute it though. I needed to spend $250 for that coupon and they weren't running any gift card deals that could add up to $250.

I wanted to use the 10% coupon to buy discount gift cards at a discount then hang onto the gift cards until the next gift card sale and buy more gift cards at another discount .

• I just got a $20 coupon for purchasing an ebay deal item a couple days ago. anybody get a message about this?
    I just happened to buy the deal I didnt know about the coupon. was it a special or something?
  • I get nothing but my wife had the 4X ebay bucks. Spent $915 on her account. Guess who gets the $73 ebay bucks? image
    Generally, ebay gift cards are specifically ruled out in the terms and conditions

Last ebay card sale, my cards were not activated for 5 days.

For those that bought ebay cards and used them today..., How long did they take to activate?

<< <i>I just got a $20 coupon for purchasing an ebay deal item a couple days ago. anybody get a message about this?
    I just happened to buy the deal I didnt know about the coupon. was it a special or something? >>

My $20 came today, just put the code in during checkout

This plus 8% means gold under spot for me.

Coupon codes arrived but not unlocked in time for use.

8% & $20 off coupon means I paid less than melt for a 1/10 oz

<< <i>For those that bought ebay cards and used them today..., How long did they take to activate? >>

took about 3 hours before I could use them.