Home Sports Talk
Options

Anyone Going To Any Bowl Games?

orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone here going to any bowl games this year or planning on getting tickets? I just got my tickets to the Pinstripe Bowl in Yankee Stadium for PSU vs BC! Anyone else going to it?
What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)

Comments

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In another thread that thenavarro says he going to see ND/LSU and maybe another game the day before.

I seriously considered the Pinstripe Bowl but don't think it's going work out.

Looking forward to the postseason.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>In another thread that thenavarro says he going to see ND/LSU and maybe another game the day before.

I seriously considered the Pinstripe Bowl but don't think it's going work out.

Looking forward to the postseason. >>

Yep, Im going to the ND/LSU one for sure and probably the A&M/WVU the day before as its on the way to the ND game. If Bama and Oregon make the final, I might go to that one if I can find an affordable ticket since its pretty close to me. None of the other final configurations intrigues me enough to pay the money for any of the other combos.

Have fun if you go to the pinstripe bowl. I think that would be fun in Yankee Stadium, right?

Ive got my outfit for ND ready. image

Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    My kids are going to the Sugar Bowl. If Bama wins they will probably go to the championship game.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Early in the season I realized I would be going to the Toilet Bowl early and often. Go Blue

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......