Home Sports Talk
Options

Woo Hoo....THE perfect week in FOOTBALL........

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Cowboys WIN........and the beagles LOSE!!! image

I especially loved watching their little FAT BOY COACH whine after every play!!image

A GREAT day in sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    I concur.

Rams shut the Redskins out, marking their first consecutive shutouts since 1945. Chris Long is back and the defense is just as nasty as many thought it would be.

49ers get punked by the 1-11 Raiders. Kaepernick got gang-sacked to end the game, leaving his chinstrap up around his nose. Guess maybe Alex Smith wasn't so bad, huh?

Oregon Ducks win the Pac-12 Championship. Marcus Mariota ends all debate about who will win the Heismann on Saturday. The Ducks make the Tournament as the #2 seed. Can't wait to see them hand the Seminoles their long-overdue first loss. I hope. image

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Woods gets his butt kicked at his own backyard tournament.

There is a Santa Claus!!!

Edit: Not really football but he probably kicked a club or two. image
  • Options
    lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
    The Cowboys WIN........and the beagles LOSE!!!

Completely agree and I would like to raise you an Alabama win and a 49ers loss
  • Options
    The Ducks make the Tournament as the #2 seed. Can't wait to see them hand the Seminoles their long-overdue first loss. I hope.

Definitely interested in seeing that. This way everyone will get their 3 years in the making dream match up of Oregon and Alabama.
  • Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The constant whining and complaining to the officials for most of the game was a bad look for Chipper.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The constant whining and complaining to the officials for most of the game was a bad look for Chipper. >>

Kelly got more screen time than his teams offense. What a whiner!
  • Options
    Kelly got more screen time than his teams offense. What a whiner!

He was actually on the field of play more than his offense alsoimage