Home Precious Metals

New Ebay 10% off coupon

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

No email announcing this one , no ebay message either just noticed it in myEbay good until Dec 9th . Only valid on over $250 , max savings $100

If you are going to buy a gold bar from APMEX check to see if you have a coupon firstimage

Comments

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No 10% for me

What is the fine print?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

10% off your purchase of $250.00 or more up to $100.00 off. It is actually a little confusing as to whether it has to be a single item over $250 or a single purchase

The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59 PM PT on the date shown on the Coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Coupon can be used once for up to the maximum Coupon discount amount, while supplies last. Restrictions and/or exclusions will be designated in each Coupon offer. Only registered eBay members paying with PayPal can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the actual discount amount received and the maximum amount will be forfeited.

I think my plan is to wait for the ebay gift card 10% off sale , fill a shopping cart and see if it takes the coupon. If it works it will be possible to then use those gift cards to purchase more 10% off gift cards ad nauseum.

In a year I will be a majority shareholder

The gift cards have a limit per customer. Usually $100 to $150 worth. And the 10% is one time only.

Ebay says the gift cards don't expire, but I had trouble with them. They arrived in 15-20 minutes but were not ready to use until many days later. They said 2-3 days but it was 5.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    What a bunch of bs, I never get these. With as much as i give them in fees on a regular basis, you'd think I'd get one once in awhile. image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What a bunch of bs, I never get these. With as much as i give them in fees on a regular basis, you'd think I'd get one once in awhile. image >>

me do not get them neither.
    theknowitalltroll;
    I think these are spending based. And likely the 10% is targeted to whatever broncos' special property is. I've not received any 10% off next item yet. I also bought a daily deal over $150 and haven't received the $20 off coupon yet after 2 days.

The money off coupons usually only come to my seller account so its not a simple thing to use them. I never buy personal items on that account , it makes paper work too difficult. About the only thing I buy on there is tools.

This one has to be over $250 Thats why I'm hoping to buy ebay gift cards with the coupon so I can make multiple smaller purchases.

I do need an oxy-propane cutting torch , which would be over $250, but I'm not ecstatic about what I see on ebay in that area .

I actually just got an email about this coupon , in the email it says 10% off over $150 but in MyEbay it says 10% off over $250

I finally managed to use this coupon. Instead of a coin I bought a torch image It went right down to the wire though. I had inquiries out to 6 different sellers and literally no one answered a single message until an hour ago .

harris alternate fuel

I'll profit more from this than some lump of gold . Every time I go fill up with propane instead of acetylene the price savings will be around $2.25 in 90% silver in my pocket . Not only is propane cheaper but you can get it anywhere anytime , I'm not beholden to those pirates at AirGas image

Propane has jumped up quite a bit recently though I must say.