Home Sports Talk
Options

Arizona vs Oregon.....

MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
Damn tough to be a fair weather fan. Despised the Rich Rodriquez hire, have to admit finally that he is a quality head coach.

Arizona has beat Oregon in their last two meetings, but this is for the big enchilada.

2 questions?

Does Arizona have a chance?

Will they make the final four if they win tonight?

Comments

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Damn tough to be a fair weather fan. Despised the Rich Rodriquez hire, have to admit finally that he is a quality head coach.

Arizona has beat Oregon in their last two meetings, but this is for the big enchilada.

2 questions?

Does Arizona have a chance?

Will they make the final four if they win tonight? >>

Line is Oregon by 14.5. I think Oregon will win but not sure they will cover.

I do not think Arizona will make the playoffs if they win. I just don't think they would jump a one loss Baylor or TCU team... or Ohio State if they somehow beat Wisci.
  • Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was looking forward to a good game. On a Friday night was a bonus.
    What a bust. Oregon domination.
    Chip who?

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Was looking forward to a good game. On a Friday night was a bonus.
    What a bust. Oregon domination.
    Chip who? >>

Expected a bit more offense form the Wildcats. Oh well, the school saves some bonus money!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The answers are No way, and Are you kidding?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I didn't think AZ was great but I thought they would keep it closer. Too bad. However, future looks bright with all 3 of those QBs for AZ.
  • Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭
    3 playoff spots left.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED