Home Precious Metals

2x 3x 4x ebay bucks for 2 days

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

Offer just came in on all 3 accounts . Do those ebay gift cards qualify for bucks? That would be pretty cool . image

Buy gift cards earn bucks buy coins with the gift cards and earn more bucks image

Comments

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in the terms with no bullion as no ebay gift cards. Check the terms but I think other cards are ok.

You should be able to use the ebay cards you bought @ 10% off
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offer just came in on all 3 accounts

3 ebay accounts huh?

One for buying, one for selling, one for shill bidding?

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Offer just came in on all 3 accounts

3 ebay accounts huh?

One for buying, one for selling, one for shill bidding? >>

Main account is my ebay store which is truck parts that are buy it nows

Account 2 is low priced coins that I start at a penny . If something winds up selling for 5$ I just mail it with stamps , the lack of tracking would cost me my top rated status on the main account

and the 3rd started just for posting on the ebay forums but now its for buying also.

• bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭
    So THAT'S why I don't get these offers!!! You hog them all. image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times

If you sell on ebay for a profit you have to have multiple accounts . Come tax time you will find paypal statements horrifying enough to unravel without having to account for 200 random personal purchases mingled with business transactions.

The only things you should ever purchase with a business account are shipping supplies or other things you can reasonably expect to expense. You really don't want Christmas presents for the family mixed in.

Oddly enough things like packing tape don't earn ebay bucks for some reason or I would take advantage of these offers to load up on stuff like this

144 packing tape rolls for $159

• MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Oddly enough things like packing tape don't earn ebay bucks for some reason >>

Most likely to subsidize a handful of large Ebay preferred sellers, as is done in the bullion category.

<< <i>

<< <i>Oddly enough things like packing tape don't earn ebay bucks for some reason >>

Most likely to subsidize a handful of large Ebay preferred sellers, as is done in the bullion category. >>

I don't think thats it . There are a lot of categories that are exempt. None of the truck parts I sell earn buyers ebay bucks either if they did I'd probably sell more .

Is there a chart somewhere showing what categories don't get bucks?

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks, just grabbed a $50 BU AGE for $1170 after the 4X, the 1% from Mr. Rebates and the 1% from my CC. $40 below spot. image

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn. I have not seen a bonus bucks offer since April of this year. image

I just bought some paper money , I had a mixed lot of it on my watchlist and I just happened to get an email saying the seller lowered his price.

He was asking quite a bit over what I thought it was worth but after the drop and the 4x bucks its within a few percent of what I had it mentally wholesaling at.

• bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Darn. I have not seen a bonus bucks offer since April of this year. image >>

I just look at it as it's Ebay's way of saving me money as I have a couple coins on my watch list.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    anyone see any good age or ase deals for this?
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole