Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Have the rules changed?

Multiple threads and bumps per day are OK now?
References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.

Comments

• Options
    No, rules have not changed. There are always some that feel the rules don't apply to them. Since I can't shoot them I choose not to do business with those that break the rules.
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so, but it sure seems like it !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    themasterthemaster Posts: 676 ✭✭✭
    What Agent said

Have a Great Day!
    Louis
    "If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some." Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the "I got ripped off by a forum member shipping underweight silver thread" on the BST, and the subsequent attempt to resell said silver on another thread with optional insurance, that were both bumped and rebumped ad nauseum by the OP and contributors multiple times per day, I figure the rules, or at least the enforcement of such, have gone the way of the Sports Moderator.....

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don has said in the past that if someone is breaking the rules, feel free to PM him and he may check on it. He may choose to chastise or to boot the offender.

And, I agree with agentjim....certain people feel they can do whatever they want and to not play the same game with the same rules as the rest of us...particularly if they aren't around as much.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    ebaybuyerebaybuyer Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭
    completely depends on who the rule breaker is. some here break the same rules but whine when others do it, I haven't been here long enough to know who's (bleep) I should be kissing
    regardless of how many posts I have, I don't consider myself an "expert" at anything
  • Options
    LotsoLuckLotsoLuck Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭
    When was the last time SportsMod had his rules up here? Been a while. I see one member has posted a couple times recently. Been around for a while but seldom posts, maybe he/she never saw the rules?
    I was going to say I wonder about you guys sometimes but since I am replying to this thread I wonder about me too imageimage
  • Options
    No...nothing has changed at all!!!image
    All the best,

Rob

Successful Trades with: Coincast, MICHAELDIXON

Successful Purchases from: Manorcourtman, Meltdown
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I wonder, oh how I wonder if it had been I that initiated this thread if the overpouring concencus of the sudden lust for "the rules" would be the same. Just sayin', and you know what I'm saying when I say, just sayin', right?

edited to add, it was at the top of page 1 anyway whn I posted this.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

<< <i>After the "I got ripped off by a forum member shipping underweight silver thread" on the BST, and the subsequent attempt to resell said silver on another thread with optional insurance, that were both bumped and rebumped ad nauseum by the OP and contributors multiple times per day, I figure the rules, or at least the enforcement of such, have gone the way of the Sports Moderator..... >>

The "ripped off" threads are informative and help the entire community and hence are/should be exempt from the one bump a day rule. It's just unfair for a member's BST thread to get multiple bumps (especially from the OP). And, I don't think he bumped his other thread (the junk silver listing) more than once a day.
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>And, I don't think he bumped his other thread (the junk silver listing) more than once a day. >>

Four posts by the OP on that thread, where he was selling the same junk he just got, in less than 48 hours....but since it could also be viewed as informative, debating the pros and cons of insurance, I guess that made it Ok too....

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug