Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

A few nice coins for sale

Stone Mountain, originally from Yellowkid's commem collection... a gorgeous example. PCGS 65. The coin has never been re-submitted or to CAC. $800.

1841 Seated Dime, PCGS MS 64, CAC. A lovely early Seated Dime. $1150.

1837 Seated Dime, small date, no stars. A very nice originally toned piece, PCGS 63, also never sent in to CAC or PCGS for an upgrade. The small date variety, a bit tougher than the large date. Looks nicer than 63. $2000.

1846 Seated Quarter, MS 61. Original crusty piece, very well struck. Also never been to CAC. $650. Moderately tougher early date.

1871 Seated Quarter NGC 61 with color. Tougher Philly date from the early '70's. $900.

1912 $10. Indian, PCGS ms 64 CAC. From the Legend Regency IV sale, lot #316, July 2013. I can't find the image right now, but it should be in the Legend auctions archive. I'll post the image when I find it. Nice coin, clean cheek and very nice surfaces, a hit in the field on the rev keeps it out of gem status. $2400. which is less than I paid for the coin. (HOLD)

Feel free to make an offer on any coin... worst I can do is say no.

No Paypal please. Personal checks are fine, but checks must clear before I ship unless we've done business before. You must be happy with the coin, or send it back for a full refund. I pay postage on all purchases. References here and elsewhere.

If you have an interest in any of these coins, you can PM me or send me an email... jhdfla@embarqmail.com

I will be adding a few more coins later on, so check back if you like. Thanks for taking the time to read my ad!!

Comments