Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2001 Bravo Sport Tiger Woods card for $2100?

I was just looking through ebay and it looks like a completed sale for a Beckett 7. That seems to be a steep price to me but congrats to the seller on that one.
BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen that one before, though I won't claim to be an expert on Tiger cards. Any idea what they've sold for in the past?
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing popped on ebay on the complete listings other than that one so maybe that is why.............
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW nice price. In his description he states there are no PSA's.

Now the hunt for Bravo Sport magazines begins! Haha

• Options
    Other cards from this series seem to be pretty cheap. They don't seem all that rare (far from common though) from what I can tell. I would imagine that some golf collectors would have that Tiger Woods card in their collections.
  • Options
    SumoMenkoManSumoMenkoMan Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Looks to be a German magazine, right?
  • Options
    Yes I believe so