Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

topps chrome football psa rc's

would you start collecting future hof rc that arent on the registry list (example Matt Forte, Jamaal charles, Matt Ryan)? i know Patrick willis and joe thomas were added within the last few weeks. Please give me you input. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    hmmmm....depends on who you claim is a future HOFer...may be Joe thomas...but not the others you mentioned
  • Options
    thanks Meat...i was trying to make a list of philip rivers, andre johnson, jimmy graham, julius thomas, demaryius thomas, matt forte, jamaal charles, jj watt, patrick peterson, to name a few. picked up devin hester, calvin johnson and an eli manning with the past week to name a few. just trying to get a head start on some be as we all know an injury here or there can derail that in a hurry.
  • Options
    Is it just laziness that makes for Topps Chrome RCs to be the only RCs voted into the Future HOF Rookies set registry? Because a player's TC RC is hardly ever his best RC. What are the guidelines for voting? No autos and no serial numbering to a certain amount? Even using that, the TC RCs aren't usually a player's best RC. I've never understood why they just automatically assume a player's best non-auto RC is Topps Chrome when 9 times out of 10, it's not.
  • Options
    i agree its not the players best RC but it is a quality card of thew players and comes from a quality set. i wish someone would have some sort of idea on how certain cards are picked for the registries.
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    There's no need to wonder why. All the info you seek can be found in the NFL HOF thread in the PSA Set Registry forum.