Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Found a Bill Ripken Card Today That I Didnt't Know Existed

While perusing eBay this afternoon, I found this card as a BIN which I never knew existed. Apparently Topps made a set of cards of the personalities that were on the "new" MLB Network when it debuted in 2009. Anyone need a Hazel Mae rookie?

IMF
Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.

Comments

• Options
    Would be a cooler card had someone written "F#$K FACE" on his tie.

• Options
    Being a huge o's fan and having grown up in baltimore I've always preferred Billy to Cal. Nothing against Cal.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Was Billy the guy on a lowlight that fouled the ball off his foot and the ball rolled to an infielder and then the infielder threw the ball home and hit him in the head while he was in pain with his foot?
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Was Billy the guy on a lowlight that fouled the ball off his foot and the ball rolled to an infielder and then the infielder threw the ball home and hit him in the head while he was in pain with his foot? >>

no

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.