Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Looking to unload some proof silver Eagles

I am looking to unload some proof silver Eagles, uncirculated ogp eagles, and a proof Susan B to generate funds for other coins. I'll list what is included, but I want to sell all of them together. All in OGP and not tampered with.

Proof:

2001-2008
2014 x 2

Unc:

2011-2014

1999 Susan B Anthony Proof in OGH

All for $1100 shipped. Only accepting no fee payment methods.
Collector of Original Early Gold with beginnings in Proof Morgan collecting.

Comments

• hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards. You may want to split them up considering this is your first post ever and you don't have any history on the BST. In addition, things sell easier if you include pictures.
  • ProofmorganProofmorgan Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. I've been a PCGS club member for awhile, but finally joined the boards. I've become a proof Morgan collector as of late and I'm trying to generate some funds for my next one.

I would take offers on individual coins, to gain some history if need be. I can also send pics per request, although these coins are very straight forward OGP coins.
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please turn on PM !!!
    I'm interested but can't
    contact you.
    Timbuk3
    PM is on now, thanks
    Lowered to $1000 for a quick sale. Make offers on individual coins if interested as well.
    The burnished in OGP and proof Susan B has been sold.

I still have the proof Eagles.

APMEX offered me $812 for them. If someone can match that, I'd rather sell to you guys.