Home Sports Talk
Options

Buffalo Bills giving away free tickets to Sunday's game

pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
plus $10.00 an hout to help shovel out their stadium. Shift work available this week.

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>plus $10.00 an hout to help shovel out their stadium. Shift work available this week. >>

They are afh. $20 an hour and a free ticket will work better.
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many of the "minimum wage isn't high enough" crowd do you think will show? image

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    Right now there's a driving ban in Orchard Park, and in many other towns. 8 people have died, and roofs are collapsing. I'd be surprised if the game wasn't postponed.

I live in Buffalo, near the airport. Luckily, I only have 13" of snow here. Just 5 miles South of me, they got over 70".
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latest is the game won't be played in Buffalo. They plan on moving the game to Detroit, Pittsburgh, or DC. I live north of the city and we have only 4" of snow. Orchard Park has to have 5+ feet by now and it's still snowing.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How many of the "minimum wage isn't high enough" crowd do you think will show? image >>

Was wondering how long it would take for the obligatory snarky response to this thread...almost 12 hours, you're falling off your game, photo, LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>How many of the "minimum wage isn't high enough" crowd do you think will show? image >>

Was wondering how long it would take for the obligatory snarky response to this thread...almost 12 hours, you're falling off your game, photo, LOL.. >>

• Options

<< <i>Latest is the game won't be played in Buffalo. They plan on moving the game to Detroit, Pittsburgh, or DC. I live north of the city and we have only 4" of snow. Orchard Park has to have 5+ feet by now and it's still snowing. >>

I think they should play it in Foxborough and see if they can get anybody in the stadium. The Patriots could give them part of the gate receipts. How much is 5% of 0 anyway.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Latest is the game won't be played in Buffalo. They plan on moving the game to Detroit, Pittsburgh, or DC. I live north of the city and we have only 4" of snow. Orchard Park has to have 5+ feet by now and it's still snowing. >>

I think they should play it in Foxborough and see if they can get anybody in the stadium. The Patriots could give them part of the gate receipts. How much is 5% of 0 anyway. >>

Play it at t eh site of this seasons Super Bowl. See if they can lose one more there!
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Glad I live in "cold" Nor Cal right about now. That sounds horrible. Good luck to everybody.
  • Options
    Detroit it is. Monday night early game.
  • Options

<< <i>Detroit it is. Monday night early game. >>

Detroit? Isn't the snowstorm punishment enough?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Detroit it is. Monday night early game. >>

Detroit? Isn't the snowstorm punishment enough? >>

Fitting though for the Jets.

It is going to be well over freezing in Buffalo on Saturday, Sunday and 59 on Monday. Should of been able to get it together there for a Monday night game at the Ralph.
  • Options
    The Jets are just happy their next loss is being slightly postponed.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The Jets are just happy their next loss is being slightly postponed. >>

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Glad I live in "cold" Nor Cal right about now. That sounds horrible. Good luck to everybody. >>

12 deaths from the storm so far. Here is what it looks like:

edited: the original photo was credited as being in Buffalo, but it wasn't. It was in Austria. The above photo is 100% Western New York.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    They don't have to worry about getting hurt if they fall off the roof.
  • Options
    Great shot Ajaan. Lived in the Midwest for 40 years. Never ever saw snow like that.
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Was wondering how long it would take for the obligatory snarky response to this thread...almost 12 hours, you're falling off your game, photo, LOL.. >>

image Sorry. I'll try harder next time. image

Edit to add: I don't want my attempt at humor to be construed as lack of sympathy for the plight of those in NY. That much snow in one clip is unfathomable. If it happened here we'd be living like the Amish for a month easily.
    The closest I've ever had to deal with was a 4+ ft. high drift in my drive after a 12" snowfall. I can't imagine having a 5 ft. base. Think of the drifts...holy cow.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012