Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

$4900 in 68, $80 in 67 1999-P Delaware quarter

Actual prices realized in Teletrade auctions. Here is a one available on Monday 20th.1999-P PCGS-67 Delaware quarterimage

Comments

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got to be kidding. Just think how many nice (pre 1900) coins you could buy for that kind of money. They would have to throw in 13 Saints ($20) for me to buy that Delaware in 68.

Jon
  • Options
    jcpingjcping Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭

$4900 ..... where did you get the price? There was an DE-P PCGS MS68 coin in the market about a month ago and the asking price is about a half of $4900 image
    an SLQ and Ike dollars lover
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe I have sold at least 4/6 DEL(p) coins in PCGS-MS68 already. While it would not be appropriate to reveal pricing collectors paid on the board here, you can be sure it was nowhere near $4900/coin! If someone paid that much fine - If someone wants a DEL(p) in PCGS-MS68 for a fraction of that price, PM me and I'll make a note of your request. I just sold another DEL(p) in PCGS-MS68 this week and I am sure I will likely get another coin in later this year. image Wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    misterRmisterR Posts: 2,305 ✭✭
    It was in Teletrade auction #1495, lot #1333 on October 17, 2001. Using Teletrades' "price guide".