Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

scammers, bogus and/or fraudlent seller thread...

is there an official thread to post or list known scammers? you know, for the guys selling resealed packs, fake holders, cracked/resealed holders, non-advertised reprints, etc.

I think we owe it to each other to proactively, yet professionally call these folks out with facts. no name calling.

I am possibly in the midst of one and wont post until it is proven, but will gladly post the name and handle in this thread. no home addresses please.

in the meantime I did get some resealed packs from:

ebay handle: raintele

Comments

• Options
    In before poof...
  • Options
    begsu1013begsu1013 Posts: 1,943 ✭✭
    seriously? that is a horrid, absolute shame.
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Joey Farino aka mantlefan7, blackitalian, sam23, lexiguy81, joeyf, numerous others on this board, ebay and others. Just google his name and read for days.
  • Options
    I will and thank you! this is what everyone needs...
  • Options

<< <i>seriously? that is a horrid, absolute shame. >>

I agree, but this relates to Rule #4 and the inherent heresay-ish nature of these threads.
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>seriously? that is a horrid, absolute shame. >>

I agree, but this relates to Rule #4 and the inherent heresay-ish nature of these threads. >>

+1, seen many started, none lasting a full day.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    plenty of topical info available here if you search for it. this forum is a daily revelation for ID'ing the bad guys. try to keep up. image
  • Options

<< <i>plenty of topical info available here if you search for it. this forum is a daily revelation for ID'ing the bad guys. try to keep up. image >>

that's the inherent problem, goner. trying to keep up w. the scammers is like trying to out run forrest gump...

a consolidated thread where factual evidence is presented (ie: ebay refunds applied, bogus tracking numbers provided) not hearsay, would at least get us through Alabama.
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    He's back Jsim09