Home Precious Metals

3x ebay bucks offer for 2 days

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just got this one and its a decent offer 3x bucks is a little lower than usual but there is no minimum purchase

It's been a pet peeve of mine that sellers with smaller items never benefited from the bucks offers in the past because the $100 or $150 minimums excluded them.

I need 2 window film kits for the house , a stovepipe elbow and end cap for my garage coal stove , some videogames etc for Xmas gifts for a few family members I am going to flog the heck out of this offer and maybe get a few coins for myself as well.

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it also. Make sure you click the "activate" button in the message.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It's been a pet peeve of mine that sellers with smaller items never benefited from the bucks offers in the past because the $100 or $150 minimums excluded them. >>

Good point.

• bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭
    Sucky. I get all sorts of sell your cell phone but none of these.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times