Home Precious Metals

The libertad phenomena

Interesting the guy who thinks 23 is to much in buying some single libertads...

There are so many scenarios and is a great study on what, why, how much...

That's y the pm game/business is like a lotto statistic, there are so many different scenarios that there really is no 1 foundational thesis or equation, and that's y silver especially will not be money again in anyone's lifetime, every "piece" of silver can be valued at a different price at every second of everyday, and even the same piece can have hundreds, thousands of different prices at the same time...

And interesting how pm's aren't allowed profit as in a retail or food or service establishment, as most think the spot should dictate for instance one mans libertad inventory... Bullion should be like buying jewelry, lol, then what would one do???... Lol...
keceph `anah

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    play the game your way, let others play it their way. image

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭
    Libertad premiums are all over the place. If you want anything except 1oz, expect a good, if not huge premium. It just depends on the mintage. That's not even counting proofs which are more collectors items vs bullion. Some dates can be $100+ an ounce. Excuse me for thinking a common date libertad was too high at $23. It's a store called Coins Plus in Spokane, WA. I'm sure they'd love to sell you a bunch at that price.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Libertad premiums are all over the place. If you want anything except 1oz, expect a good, if not huge premium. It just depends on the mintage. That's not even counting proofs which are more collectors items vs bullion. Some dates can be $100+ an ounce. Excuse me for thinking a common date libertad was too high at $23. It's a store called Coins Plus in Spokane, WA. I'm sure they'd love to sell you a bunch at that price. >>

Would $23 have been too high 2 months ago?

• bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭
    No
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    A $7 premium on common 1oz libertads now is too high. If someone thinks they are getting a deal at $23, let me know. I will sell you 100s at that price. Seriously. PM me. I have a source for common date 1oz libertads and I can get them to you for $23 with a no fee form of payment. If you're not willing to pay $23 for them, then stop criticizing others for not willing to pay that.
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, that's one form of arbitrage, isn't it? It all depends on if someone wants to buy something and how bad, versus how many of them are for sale there and then and at what prices.

If someone wants a very specific thing there and then they either pays the going rate or they go without.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    vpr i thought u were a little more on the ball, but whatever...lol
    the guy is buying 1 oz of silver basically, a few dates, lookin 4 singles...

$23 sure looked good at spot $25 & higher? what changed?.... nothing...perception...

edit to add : oh thanks for your no fee price what a joke, ill pay all fees and take 22, glad i caught that, very telling... and its the "no fee" at that price to which i refer 2, not the price itself...
    keceph `anah
  • rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>A $7 premium on common 1oz libertads now is too high. If someone thinks they are getting a deal at $23, let me know. I will sell you 100s at that price. Seriously. PM me. I have a source for common date 1oz libertads and I can get them to you for $23 with a no fee form of payment. >>

have to save this for posterity...

edit to add: SERIOUSLY... lol...
    keceph `anah