Home Autographs Forum

autographed black and white wrestling photos ?

Hello everyone I have a few old wrestling photos some which are signed. An old friend of the family chief thundercloud wrestled back in the 70's at some point during his career he gathered some photos and had them signed for my family . Well they were tossed around here and there while I was tearing down my grandmother's old house they resurfaced . I believe somemight have great value here are the one I think might have value . Jim garvin, tommy rich, Dennis hall, and Andre the giant and Eddie marlin photo signed by both which I believe to have .the greatest value . If anyone knows anything about these please reply and ill go a lil father into detail. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Comments

• LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Andre the Giant sounds exciting. Can you post a scan of the photo?

The quality of the ink (after years of being "tossed around" and possibly gathering dust or being rubbed or faded by sunlight)

and also the quality of the paper (bent corners, creases, etc.)

will play large roles in determining value.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    You can personal message some of the wrestling collectors. They can be found in the
    Sports Card forum. Knapp, Wrestling Card King, Dpeck are 3 that come to mind.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Pics plz ... ...
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE