Home Sports Talk

Arizona win makes road real tough for Seattle or SF

To win the division, I know there is a lot of football left to be played. But 2 vs sea, 1 vs SF, 2 vs stl, atl, det, kc I think it's what they have left. Unless they have a total meltdown I don't see them losing more than three of those, that would put them at 12-4. Any thoughts? I'm still hoping SEA can put a run together.

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim

Comments

• larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭
    Winning the division is great. What about playoffs? How will they do then!?
  • I think both sea and sf have a great chance at playoffs. Winning on the road if is tough that's why I'm hoping for an az meltdown.

Tim
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    The 49ers season is officially over. Can't make the playoffs going 4-12.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • I saw that last play on red zone, man that was tough looked like keap lost the ball at the snap wasn't able to get a full handle on it. You couldn't really tell if his elbow was down before it came out. Ouch!

Tim
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Like I said, no goddamn playoffs for a 4-12 team.

Against the Raiders I'm surprised Seattle didn't cover the spread. I don't know if Arizona will continue playing well but the division is a fight between Seattle and Arizona while the hapless 49ers fight for the division basement.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Santa Clara 49ers have a complete tool at QB. Sorry 49er fans.

The Seahawks are struggling greatly, especially on offense. They will have to do it as road warriors this year.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arizona will probably fall apart at some point Im thinking
  • CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>The Santa Clara 49ers have a complete tool at QB. Sorry 49er fans.

The Seahawks are struggling greatly, especially on offense. They will have to do it as road warriors this year.

Dave >>

Struggling greatly? Not sure if I'd say "greatly", considering how many starters were out- 7 on Sunday against Oakland. Keys missing on offense: Unger, Okung, Miller. How many pro-bowlers is that? How many keys in pass protection? 3.

Defense is beat up too. AZ will crumble, and the division and NFC will go through Seattle once again.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Dave >>

Struggling greatly? Not sure if I'd say "greatly", considering how many starters were out- 7 on Sunday against Oakland. Keys missing on offense: Unger, Okung, Miller. How many pro-bowlers is that? How many keys in pass protection? 3.

Defense is beat up too. AZ will crumble, and the division and NFC will go through Seattle once again. >>

The glass half full Seahawk's fan take, LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • ChiefsFan1stChiefsFan1st Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The 49ers season is officially over. Can't make the playoffs going 4-12. >>

Im not sure thats an accurate statement. Maybe Im wrong.

Lets say some team, heck lets use the 49ers, splits with their division. Record 3-3

And the 'niners beat 1 more team, heck lets say the Chiefs. Record 4-3

After that, nobody in the NFC West wins another game. Who wins the NFC West? image

I dont wanna grow up, Im a Toys-R-Us kid!

<< <i>

<< <i>

Dave >>

Defense is beat up too. AZ will crumble, and the division and NFC will go through Seattle once again. >>

The glass half full Seahawk's fan take, LOL! >>

Damn right the glass is half full. No reason for it not to be. It's not like our QB fumbles at the 1 yard line on the last play of the game or something. Besides, they're the champs until someone else is crowned.
    I'm a 12 years season ticket holder. Seahawks are struggling greatly; trust me. The O-Line is an absolute car wreck. See home Raider game as an example. Sure they have injuries ... all teams do.

I expect as some players come back, things will improve; at least that's my hope. Not counting them out at all. The 'D' seems to be improving already.

Go Hawks !!!

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Arizona will probably fall apart at some point Im thinking >>

Best record in the NFL. Maybe not.

<< <i>I'm a 12 years season ticket holder. Seahawks are struggling greatly; trust me. The O-Line is an absolute car wreck. See home Raider game as an example. Sure they have injuries ... all teams do.

I expect as some players come back, things will improve; at least that's my hope. Not counting them out at all. The 'D' seems to be improving already.

Go Hawks !!!

Dave >>

Dave, do all teams lose 3 of their line starters at once and then lose back ups? I'm not blind, they are struggling- however, everyone here is implying this team is struggling with its starters and looking beyond the personnel deficits they are facing right now. I'm not wavering one bit on this team. I sat through games at Husky Stadium when Alexander and Hass were unknowns and "Dilfer! Dilfer!" was chanted throughout, and I'll sit through this.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm a 12 years season ticket holder. Seahawks are struggling greatly; trust me. The O-Line is an absolute car wreck. See home Raider game as an example. Sure they have injuries ... all teams do.

Go Hawks !!!

Dave >>

Dave, do all teams lose 3 of their line starters at once and then lose back ups? I'm not blind, they are struggling- however, everyone here is implying this team is struggling with its starters and looking beyond the personnel deficits they are facing right now. I'm not wavering one bit on this team. I sat through games at Husky Stadium when Alexander and Hass were unknowns and "Dilfer! Dilfer!" was chanted throughout, and I'll sit through this. >>

I don't get that Dave is abandoning his team in any way, just stating what is already apparent.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    Seattle D looks like it's coming together quite nicely. Wow....

Dave
  • Wow! Lynch made a run tonight where he crushed to niners defenders a linebacker and safety Eric Reid. The most physical run I've seen in a long time! Hawks going on a run?image can't wait for the Eagles game.

Tim
    Hmm
    Cardinals getting exposed...and things are getting a tad tighter. Meltdown underway? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Go Hawks!

Dave
  • Seattle now looks like the best team in football !

Tim