Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ticket question for all the wrestling collectors

Is a ticket stub from Wrestlemania I worth something? It is considered rare? I have no idea if many survived and if they are desirable

Comments

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I would think that it would have some type of value.....I cannot say that I have paid attention to this particular ticket and prices paid for it.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is a ticket stub from Wrestlemania I worth something? It is considered rare? I have no idea if many survived and if they are desirable >>

Most defiantly.

I remember Eagles subbed one and it did well on EBAY.

There was a catch though I recall. A certain type of ticket and honestly I don't recall the name. There are quite a few on EBAY of the same exact ticket. That is the issue.

• Options
    What's the most valuable wrestling card?
  • Options

<< <i>What's the most valuable wrestling card? >>

The most expensive card I have ever seen sell is the 1998 WCW Auto British Bulldog card. It went for a little over $3,800.

A lot of the best wrestling cards are locked up in collections so not sure if there are any others that would sell for more.

• Options
    Thanks what's the best hogan rookie and how much does the highest grade sell for and what is the population for the highest grade?
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks what's the best hogan rookie and how much does the highest grade sell for and what is the population for the highest grade? >>

The 1982 Wrestling All Stars Series A #2 Hulk Hogan.

So far there are no 10's and 12 PSA 9's.

I know where 9 of them are and the others are floating around the collecting world.

The current range is $2,300 to $2,900

• Options
    Interesting thanks.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Thanks what's the best hogan rookie and how much does the highest grade sell for and what is the population for the highest grade? >>

I know where 9 of them are and the others are floating around the collecting world.

The current range is $2,300 to $2,900 >>

If a hogan Psa 10 comes out I can see it selling well.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

If a hogan Psa 10 comes out I can see it selling well. >>

Easily $10,000 and I have heard estimates as high as $25,000.

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I bet I could find a buyer near that British Bulldog price for this one

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

<< <i>I bet I could find a buyer near that British Bulldog price for this one

image >>

Pop report

You hit a home run with this one Rob. So far the only one in the pop report with PSA and of all of the one's I have seen signed by far the best condition.

• Options
    AlbertdiditAlbertdidit Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Most defiantly.

There was a catch though I recall. A certain type of ticket and honestly I don't recall the name. There are quite a few on EBAY of the same exact ticket. That is the issue. >>

Which ticket are there quite a few of on Ebay? I cant seem to find much maybe im doing something wrong when i search

I went to Wrestlemania 1 - here is my stub. There is some creasing on it

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    Most defiantly.

There was a catch though I recall. A certain type of ticket and honestly I don't recall the name. There are quite a few on EBAY of the same exact ticket. That is the issue. >>

Which ticket are there quite a few of on Ebay? I cant seem to find much maybe im doing something wrong when i search

I went to Wrestlemania 1 - here is my stub. There is some creasing on it

image >>

That is awesome!

The one that Eagles subbed is much different and was an unused one.

If a ticket collector reads these posts they will know the term for the kind of ticket I am referencing.

• Options
    Eagles thread

Proof ticket is the term.

• Options
    AlbertdiditAlbertdidit Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

If a hogan Psa 10 comes out I can see it selling well. >>

Easily $10,000 and I have heard estimates as high as $25,000. >>

What is Stacey Kiebler's most expensive rookie card?image
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I bet I could find a buyer near that British Bulldog price for this one

image >>

I'm not a wrestling collector, but I'd bid on this card. It's just awesome.

One of my good friends is a HUGE fan. I will ask him about wrestlemania tickets and see if he has any thoughts.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    Your ticket is much cooler IMO. The one I had was a proof ticket which isn't even a valid ticket. I would get yours slabbed. I would think it is worth over 100 but could do better at auction. This is the first real ticket I have ever seen for wrestlemania 1. Nice piece
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here