Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Any Opinions on Drew Max Authentic Autographs Unlimited (AAU)? Legit?

Don't know much about this company except for the fact he did appear on pawn stars for a while. Trusted authentication company? Or avoid? Looking for opinions. Meatloaf

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See the site that shall not be named here. There's a reason he's no longer on Pawn Stars and I wouldn't trust anything based on that COA unless I was personally sure it was legit.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Worthless COAs IMO. Going to have to use your own judgement. If you are unable to determine, Im sure many would be willing to help you.
  • Options

<< <i>Worthless COAs IMO. Going to have to use your own judgement. If you are unable to determine, Im sure many would be willing to help you. >>

Thanks for the opinions...see below for what I was looking at.

• Options
    downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    Ive never owned a Mantle autograph, but I say no good
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
  • Options
    DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    I would venture to guess there are far more autographs "authenticated" by this fellow than have been rejected. I am not sure if he has ever rejected one image
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Admittedly, Im not great with Mantle sigs but I would probably have reservations about buying that one. It looks like there are a LOT of hesitations in the sig, especially on the M loops.

yup
  • Options
    No steady flow.....no good image