Home Precious Metals
Options

new program

100% financing for home buyers, dont have to be 1st time buyer, just cant own a home when you get the loan...

whats this mean for pm's?, who knows... except maybe silver goin lower than gold...
keceph `anah

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>100% financing for home buyers, dont have to be 1st time buyer, just cant own a home when you get the loan...

whats this mean for pm's?, who knows... except maybe silver goin lower than gold... >>

Things must be tightening up. I recall 110% financing in 2000.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any points? What rate?
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again. Was great for metals last time around. Everyone seems to forget that debt is the root cause of all problems economic.

You're key to when to back up the truck will be your president showing up on the news saying those memorable words "our goal is for every American to own their own home."

Of course paying for it will once again be the problem. Just another attempt to stimulate demand that normality cannot justify. Maybe it will unleash those pent up new dollars.

If the FED was really smart it would issue consumer credit cards with a 2% interest rate. Talk about stimulating money velocity. Why loan to the banks when you can loan directly to the spenders. Of course the long term implications would be the same - a lot of debt that doesn't get repaid.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt