Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Donation to my alma mater coin club

I owed a great deal to the people I met at my true first coin club in Sedalia MO. I sent them a small donation to help with their holiday dinners, which were always joyous. Much to my delight, I received a thank you card signed by all my old friends ~ 25 or so. This is something unexpected and will treasure the rest of my life. I was speechless when I saw it, never got anything like that in my life. In fact, I still feel a bit obligen to them for this. Just sharing. Take care and enjoy the "hobby".

Comments

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny how a small gesture like a thank you card can be so meaningful to the recipient.
    They were obviously grateful for the donation. Nice.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been through Sedalia, MO an thought it would be a nice place to grow up...quiet and peaceful like.

Good job and good job to them too!

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    precious that thank card they responded with

sedalia aye...don't know it...grew up in the burbs of st.louis and time on grams n gramps farm in desoto
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file